.


22 april 2014

ACCESSORIES ___________________________ hay








As a interior stylist/blogger I browse through every day lots of great pages on the internet and see so many good stuff that I never post about. That´s why I have started now a new label here on the blog called accessories.
The uncrowned king of accessoarier is definitely Danish hay. Although their brand is wide with a solid furniture collection, it is the little accessories that everyone can afford, that has made the brand so famous and loved among non interior interested too. In my own collection of hay I have bought the scissors, golden clips and the round mirror which I use as props to my stylist assignment.

/scissors,hay
/glass cover,privat
/mirror,hay
/golden clips,hay

1 kommentar:

  1. I go in Hay almost every week. It just inspires me to be around all of their pretty things!

    SvaraRadera